Well it’s official and Donald Trump will be the 45th President of the United States. As the saying goes: if you can’t beat them join them.
- I’m going to call myself a patriot but won’t care if a foreign country interferes with our election, won’t trust the CIA or FBI.
- I’ll wave the flag but not believe in the necessity of government.
- I’ll call myself a Christian but won’t give a second thought to the less fortunate.
- I will believe in individual responsibility but blame everyone else for my problems.
- I’ll hate big government and taxes but will cry foul if bridges and roads are falling apart and the police aren’t paid well enough.
- I’ll call myself a capitalist but be incensed when a drug company raises their prices.
- I’ll demand my rights but want to take rights from others.
- I will demand respect but not give it.
- I’ll value the second amendment but not the first.
- I’ll make alegations and offer no proof.
- I’ll decry some people’s conflicts of interest but ignore other’s.
- I’ll blame environmentalists for over-regulation but complain when air is polluted and water isn’t safe to drink.
- I’ll do all this because I’m smart, smarter than scientists, smarter than generals, smarter than Nobel laureates.
Posted in General by AJ with no comments yet.